Monday, April 26, 2010

How Bad Can It Get?

So it's been a few weeks since the oil shortage announcement. Personally, I don't think it's time to panic yet. However, it doesn't surprise me that fuel prices continue to rise. I think it's because the people who control it are anticipating a drop in the supply. I'm sure it doesn't help fuel prices tend to go up every summer. Why do you think that is? Do you think it's because people travel?

Anyhow, it's clear to me that there will not be a quick fix to this shortage. I don't understand why but people are starting to hoard fuel. Has anyone seen that A&E show called Hoarders?

Well, I can tell you one thing: Tensions are definitely starting to rise. Today we'll tackle supply and demand and hopefully learn a little something from taking an oil quiz. First, read the latest news report:

NEWS REPORT: Week 4

BLOG ENTRY #3: 1) Define supply and demand in your own words and 2) Share something interesting or surprising from the oil quiz.

No comments:

Post a Comment